Thursday 15 September 2011

Got a busy weekend ahead of me!

I have not updated in a while. I am sorry.
I have had a tough little while. My head has felt like it is being crushed in a vice, so sore. I have had a few chiari symptoms come back, which is worrying me slightly. The worst being that when I stand up I get that rush. A dizziness and head rush that scares the life out of me. Not because I am not used to it, oh, I really am. It has been plaguing me for years. However, I have been free and happy to be free of it for almost 8 weeks! The suddenly, BAM, I stood up, maybe a little quicker than normal. Now every time I stand it hits. It is like a fullness in my head, I would not be able to describe it to anyone who doesn't feel it. I stand up, my head pounds, I can feel it in my head, I can hear it in my ears. My vision goes black and I am literally walking along blind =/
I have no idea if this is chiari or the pressure. I had it prior to surgery but who know what my pressure was then.

Chiari Awareness month and this means Chiari UK Awareness Walk! I am so excited to see all my old and new friends!

In other news, I am officially addicted to Dexter. Been watching hours of it. Since I got sick I have watched every episode of Bad Girls, House and now Dexter =D

No comments:

Post a Comment