Friday 30 April 2010

30th April

I knew from the second I woke up that today would be rubbish. My head was more painful than it normally is in the morning. I stood up and felt very very dizzy and sick. When this happens it's like my eyes are focused on one spot and the room is spinning and pulsing. This doesn't go away like it would if you were dizzy normally. It can last for ages, however I suffer from it so often I have taught myself to walk almost normally whilst it is happening. Not today however.
I was also really confused. I was convinced it was Saturday, and thought it was the evening. Realised it was Friday but kept forgetting. Confusen stayed for about 2 hours.
Then I've been in bed ever since, pretty much unable to stand and feeling very sore. It's 5.40pm and I've been awake for about 10 hours. I've taken about 20 painkillers over the course of this time and they are not working as well as I would like.
Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day, I seem to be having more and more bad days as the weeks pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment