Thursday 12 April 2012

Headache

Got a mega headache this evening. I will be getting up in 4 and a half hours and I haven't slept yet. This evening I have taken everything I can, in desperation. Amitryptline, buprenorphine, tramadol, codine, paracetamol, naproxin and nothing has helped.
Got a pressure headache, but the worst is, because it is so high right now, the back of my head where I had my big old bit of skull removed (my dippy bit) is swollen right out and making it hurt right around the edge of my bone, I can literally feel it there, all puffed up. I look like I have a deformed head, I am sure lol.
Wish I could sleep, I was pretty much asleep on Ivanah's sofa at about 2.30 today =/
Going to try and force my body into sleep ready to hang out with Jacob and Ivanah tomorrow, cannie wait =D

No comments:

Post a Comment