Wednesday 11 April 2012

Going back to work

I am going back to work, after 2 years and 16 days I will be returning on Monday. Doing 8.15-12.20 3 days a week for 3 weeks, this might have to change depending on how I manage. Then I will do the following 3 weeks doing a different amount of hours each day and then the first week after June half term I will return full time.
I really hope this works out, as I love my job!! I am very tired at the moment not sleeping tho of course, just feel fatigued constantly, but having my B12 injection on Monday arvo so that should boot me back into normality, I hope.
King's last week was nice, only 4 days in hospital and it was so much better organised than Southampton, everything was done at pace, but not so much so that I felt like I was being rushed out. Not too much to tell, wasn't exciting lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment