Monday 21 November 2011

Update!

I became acutely aware today that I have been neglecting my blog recently. I have to admit this is not the only thing I have been neglecting. I have been copping out on life recently. I have been feeling pretty down in the dumps that my surgery hasn't worked, but also, maybe stupidly, I feel embarrassed. I was so sure I would be fine after surgery, totally sure I would be "ME" again! This, alas, has not even been close to the case. I am in worse pain and cannot even be bothered to get out of my bed most days, days when I do manage to get out of bed that is such an effort that also getting dressed is almost out of the question unless totally required. People are honestly getting sick of me, sick of me being sick, sick of me not living my life in pace with them and sick of me being in pain and moaning!

So, rant over, I am seeing a new private neurosurgeon on 13th December so hoping he will help me out!!!!!

Post op MRI scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment