Saturday 11 October 2014

Positive Post

So, this is, for once, a post without my usual moaning about pain or anything. Whilst they are still there I am choosing to ignore it.
I am lucky enough to be given the opportunity to go to Kenya, in Africa, next year. This trip will involve teaching the children, helping the teachers that live over there and generally making it a better place for the children. Many of the children would not be fead if it wasn't for the school, they also have suffered through lots of hardship. Many are orphaned or affected by HIV or aids. They live in slums and go through rubbish dumps and bins looking for food.
What I want to do is take over a suitcase full of items, such as books and pencils, that the schools may not already have. To do this I need to raise money. So I have set up a donation page and am hoping the chiari community dig deep and help me reach my target.
My fundraising page is gofund.me/fph81w please consider donating, I know how much of a difference this could make to children. I promise to post photos of the children looking joyful upon my return so you can see what your donation has done for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment