Sunday 1 December 2013

Update

I'm hoping by this evening I'll be able to update on the tesco situation, provided they stick to their word!
Update on me chiari wise. Well it's 5.13am and I've yet to sleep. I've got to be awake at 7am so this will be fun =\ I'm having more bad days than good but am just about managing. I've got a pain clinic appointment next Tuesday which I am looking forward to with great anticipation and hoping it will benifit me. Still waiting for a date for my next blood patch, which will be next year sometime. 
I'm enjoying all your emails and will try and reply to as many as I can as soon as I can, I've got a hectic week this week but things quieten down at the end of the week for Christmas so will have plenty of time. Please use the contact form on the right of the page and I'll get an email direct to my inbox. Or, alternatively, leave a comment on any post and I'll respond, this just takes me longer to see normally as I get no notifications so I'm not ignoring you if you get no reply swiftly. Have a lovely week =]

No comments:

Post a Comment