Monday 21 October 2013

Apple!!

Now I normally don't bother with moaning about stuff about products and stuff and normally just review. 
Now this isn't a review!
I write this post on an iphone 5, I also own, currently, a MacBook Air and a iPad and have previously owned a 3GS and a 4G. Not a boast but rather to just highlight that I'm normally a big apple fan. 
However, since owning an iphone 5, which I got last October I've bought 6 charging cables, all legitimate ones from Apple store. Each time it has broken within a few months, this one I have now has lasted the longest at almost 3 months. Each time I've not been offered a replacement as they say it is MY fault they have broken. Now my charging cable gets used almost every night, overnight, and when not in use is tucked under my bed to prevent it being trodden on. My phone is flat when charging. Yet still they break. I've also had 3 MacBook chargers in 2 and a half years!  So Apple, why are you so shit at making chargers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment