Monday 10 June 2013

Monday morning update.

Been feeling pretty rubbish this weekend but I think that might be because it was thunder storming over the tail end of last week and into the weekend. It was my birthday on Friday so had a fun but hectic day at work, followed by a pizza night with the family, which was nice!
Saturday and Sunday were chilled.
Felt crappy at work today, just lethargic and sickly with a headache but was still able to maintain the  work level.
This week includes a school trip to a theme park (chiari will love that) a belated birthday meal with my brother and his partner and Richard.
Oh, and because of my recent MRI scan and having to remove my painkilling patches before each one and apply a new one afterwards, I have used them up far quicker than I would normally and my doctor won't give me any more until the 20th of June, which would mean I would be without my patch for 8 days by the time this one runs out. Thus this week will also consist of me chasing my GP surgery for more drugs =D

No comments:

Post a Comment